Working at Brightway FAQ
As an employer, what does Brightway offer?
At Brightway, we like to say “the sky is the limit.” It’s true for our business partners and it’s especially true for our employees.
When you’re chosen to join Brightway, you are joining a fast-growing, industry leading company. As a growing company, new career opportunities are continually developed and we always search for talent from within. This means that your career aspirations can be met—and exceeded—at Brightway.
We also offer:
- Competitive salaries. We review our roles in the market and the industry to ensure we are on the leading edge of base salaries
- 401(k) with a market-leading 4 percent match. And, best of all, there is no vesting period—you earn your match right away and that money is yours
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement for any program you’d like to pursue. Most employers require that you pursue education in a field related to your role at their company. At Brightway we want to help you achieve your personal potential and we will reimburse you for any education program you pursue
- Wellness programs including an Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off programs. In your first year, you can earn up to 14 paid days off; in your second year, 18 paid days off and in year three, you can earn up to 20 paid days off (in addition to holidays)
What do Customer Service roles typically pay?
The pay varies by role and candidates’ experience but generally starts at $14/hour and can exceed $16/hour to start.
What’s the work environment like?
Our company culture is very special to all of us. It is a family-like culture in which our people:
- Live our Core Values of Smart, Accountable and Trustworthy
- Work hard
- Have fun
Because the culture is so special, our people routinely refer their friends and family to come work with us and they receive referral bonuses for doing so! We welcome you to follow us on Facebook to get a glimpse of the culture and the routine celebrations we enjoy.
Do you offer remote worker positions?
Yes, we do when we have a business need for these roles.
How will I be trained to do the job?
Based on your experience and the role you are selected for, you may either receive on-the-job training or classroom-based training.