The start of a new year can spark a desire to make a career change. Additionally, the COVID-19 pandemic has encouraged many people to look for more flexible and secure jobs. For those with a self-starter spirit looking for a change, why not consider becoming an insurance sales agent, or even building your own business as an insurance agency owner?
The 2022 U.S. News and World Report rankings on the Best Jobs speaks for itself. Insurance sales agent ranks as No. 3 in the Best Sales and Marketing Jobs, and in the Top 100 for the Best Jobs overall.
What are the benefits of being an insurance sales agent?
1. Recession-proof. One of the most prominent benefits of being an insurance sales agent is the industry itself—everyone needs insurance year-round, so the industry is recession-proof. No matter what is going on in the economy, customers will always need coverage.
2. Impact. Ultimately, insurance sales agents are providing a needed service to customers, giving them peace of mind knowing they have adequate coverage should emergencies or incidents occur. This grants a sense of fulfillment to insurance sales agents.
3. Unlimited earnings. Insurance sales agents can earn commission on new policies and renewed policies, offering sizable earning potential.
What does Brightway Insurance offer that’s different?
1. Extensive back-office support. Brightway has an award-winning service center, providing all back-office support to your customers and for your business. Agency owners and sales agents can focus on growing their book of business while we take care of the rest, including, and not limited to: Customer Service, Technology, Accounting, Marketing, Onboarding, Training and Retaining Personnel.
2. More choices for customers and for you. As a Brightway Agent, you’ll have access to the top insurance companies in your market, allowing you to offer your clients customized packages to meet their unique needs. You are not limited to selling one insurance company’s policy, following rigorous quotes or hidden agendas.
3. Our contract. With our financially aligned business model, we only win when our partners win so we have every incentive to want you to succeed. From no renewal fees to unlimited renewals, our contract is focused on your success.
Brightway recently announced a majority investment from GrowthCurve Capital, an exciting development that will accelerate growth and provide enhanced technology for customers, franchisees and carrier partners.
There’s never a better time to change your life and unlock your true earning potential by becoming a Brightway Agency Owner! **
Not ready to start your own agency yet, but are interested in starting a career as an agent? Click here to find your nearest Brightway Agency and click on the careers tab to apply for a sales role at one of our existing agencies across the country.